Tills Innovations offer a professional water feature and fountain service and aftercare package which includes:
- As part of our water feature specialist service package, we co-ordinate our services with the Architect, M&E (Mechanical Engineering) and the Site Contractor to ensure all runs smoothly enabling the client to have as much input as they wish.
- As professional water feature installers, all workmen have the required CSCS cards, Trained First Aider on site, stringent training including confined spaces, asbestos awareness.
- Site specific method statements and risk assessments.
- You will receive seamless communication. The same person looks after you from the initial design to project completion.
- On completion of our installation a project specific Operation and Maintenance manual is provided.
- As part of our complete service package we offer maintenance contracts on all our water features where we visit site, overhaul the water feature or fountain to enable easy maintaining by the client in between.
- Our after-sales service strives to ensure any spares you require or technicians are on site in two days.
- Partner Mike Tillett is a Member of The Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers.